Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dear Amanda’s Sinuses + Sydney’s Allergens - Can’t We All Just Get Along?

We’ve officially been in Sydney for 2 months and 3 days!

During most of that time, I’ve been having nasal issues. My nose has been irritated, congested or constantly running! My difficulty breathing has even made it into my dreams – I’ve had two separate dreams where I’ve pulled things out of my nose (one dream was mini-marshmallows, and the other was seed pods from some sort of plant!).

Recently, the gunk that’s been draining is irritating my throat and giving me a sore throat and now the itchy, watery eyes have started in, too.

Apparently, there’s something in the Sydney air that doesn’t agree with me, and it’s getting really old. I would like to breathe normally for once!

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are a 30-something American couple who moved to Sydney, Australia on 15 August 2010.

Subscribe in a reader

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP