Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ahhhh, a large cup of coffee!

I'm enjoying my first cup of French press coffee in two months! It's "Obama Blend" coffee from Campos Coffee, made at home in our French press.

I've missed "regular" coffee. Australians seem to only have freeze-dried instant coffee, or else espresso. They seem to disdain brewed coffee, as if everything non-espresso is automatically bad.*

However, espresso drinks were always more of a treat for me than an everyday thing. I really like having a large mug of coffee in the mornings!


*It's funny that there's a coffee siphon on Campos Coffee's website right now, because I get the feeling that most Aussies would think it a crazy contraption, incapable of making "good" coffee.

0 comments:

About This Blog

We are a 30-something American couple who moved to Sydney, Australia on 15 August 2010.

Subscribe in a reader

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP