Saturday, November 12, 2011

Box Rummaging

We're moving house soon, and I've been rummaging through boxes this week. I found some old pictures, so I scanned them. Oh, how I procrastinate on packing!

Diana and Amanda in Brooklyn, NY - Thanksgiving weekend, 1992

Modeling for my sister - 1995

Camping in New Hampshire - Summer 1996
That "camping trip" was hilarious. We drove up to NH with Brad and another friend of theirs from Houston. We had no gear, and certainly no campsite reservations. The four of us ended up sleeping underneath a tarp, in a "tent campsite," which was basically just a random field next to an RV park!

2 comments:

BC November 13, 2011 at 5:22:00 AM GMT+11  

You and your sister look like you're in a cool, edgy band in that photo. :)

Amanda November 13, 2011 at 8:24:00 PM GMT+11  

Hah, I *wished* I was in a cool, edgy band!

About This Blog

We are a 30-something American couple who moved to Sydney, Australia on 15 August 2010.

Subscribe in a reader

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP