Saturday, July 2, 2011

Travel Books List

Hey peeps! (I like to pretend there are heaps of you out there reading this.) You like travel, and you like reading, right?

Budget Travel Magazine recently ran an article titled "25 Greatest Travel Books of All Time," which seemed worth a peruse, but the original article was divided up over six pages, and there was lots of clicking and a dumb pop-up. So annoying! My favourite thing on the New York Times and the New Yorker's websites is the "Single Page" option, which means you do NOT have to clicky clicky so much to read the whole article.

Sooo, I copied and pasted BT's whole article into a Google Doc and formatted it all pretty. And, since I went to all that trouble, I thought I'd share it with you, dear readers. Now, there better be some good books on this darn list...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vQi91qvTvej80m49Zhae4Ut0rBrdXW2IMpTF0Fy2QZ0/edit?hl=en_US

1 comments:

Anne Shepard August 13, 2011 at 12:09:00 AM GMT+10  

Amanda--Thanks for this post. Tikka and I are leaving Wed, Aug 17 for 3 weeks in South Africa and I was hoping to find a good book to take along. Might just go with Paul Bowles!

About This Blog

We are a 30-something American couple who moved to Sydney, Australia on 15 August 2010.

Subscribe in a reader

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | Free Blogger Templates

Back to TOP